• Native/Proficient English speaker.
• Professional working proficiency in Brazilian Portuguese (read/write/speak).
• Legally able to live/work in Brazil.
• Translation experience.
• Minimum Education: University Degree.
• Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Proactive, collaborative, outgoing, creative, good communicator, analytical, problem-solver, inquisitive, adaptable.
• Prior experience in sales, marketing, branding and/or similar roles.
• Experience working in commodities, financial or banking industry.
• Translate and adapt commodity market analyses from Portuguese to English, working under a tight deadline;
• Translate and adapt in-depth customized projects for international clients.
• Profit sharing;
• Meal, food and transportation stipends;
• Health insurance (medical and dental);
• Life insurance;
• Inclusive, diverse and dynamic team.
INTL FCStone Inc is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in New York City, USA. INTL FCStone is a financial-services firm that provides trading, exchange, and OTC execution and clearing services for commodities (primarily base metals, precious metals, and grains) and foreign currencies. They also provide asset management, investment banking and capital-markets advisory services, and proprietary risk-management tools.
INTL FCStone’s customers include the producers, processors and end-users of commodities; commercial counter-parties; governmental, non-governmental and charitable organizations; institutional investors; brokers; professional traders; commercial banks; and investment banks.